Our Case Studies have FOUR Critical sections:
- Client Overview
- Discover Statement
Mid-Level Manager, telecommunications industry – passed over for two promotions. The client felt their leadership team was simply going by seniority. The client wanted to discover “Why they may not have been Chosen for the Promotion.“ The client provided previous performance reviews that showed them progressing well within their current role.
The client wanted to discover “Why they may not have been Chosen for the Promotion.“
- 12 Sessions – focused on skills inventory, communication assessment and blind-spot identification
- Conducted a 360 Degree Assessment gained additional objective elements for their leadership
- Discovered Clients approachability and connection with others was subpar
- Redefined Success for the client and closed gaps around authentic connection, soliciting ideas from peers, learning patience in the iterative process.
- Session Focus: Elements of Empathetic Communication, Body Language and Peer Engagement
- Enhanced Self-awareness: Client learned when they were over-leveraging their strengths
- Improved preparation for meetings and acknowledgment of colleagues’ successes.
- The client established new talent awareness for increased personnel retention.
- The client began to receive unsolicited positive feedback from leaders and peers on their leadership capabilities